Many financial firms focus on how much money you have that's investable. With American Portfolios Denver, we focus on "Quality of Lifestyle" questions, such as:
- What are some of your top concerns about your money in the future?
- What do you want for your future that seems out of reach right now?
- How do you make financial decisions?
- What do you expect from your financial partner like us?
With our first step EXPLORE, we develop an open dialogue where we get to know you as a person, your life goals, and your aspirations for the future.
We work with you to develop a customized GlidePath plan that will guide you from your current situation to where you need to be to achieve your financial goals. In our ENVISION step, we start discussing essential questions, such as:
- How much do you need to retire?
- Are your current investments helping to improve your GlidePath?
- Do your current financial habits reflect your new financial goals?
- What does American Portfolios Denver not know about your current financial situation that we need to know to help you get to where you want to be?
Most importantly, we compare your current trajectory to where you need to be to reach your financial goals. You may be on target, off target, or have an even better target that's within reach.
Many other financial firms pack their financial plans with confusing jargon and offer little to no support. We give you full access to your new GlidePath plan, offer a summary of recommendations in easy-to-understand terms, and give you three ENGAGE options for putting your plan into action.
- Do-It-Yourself: You can take your comprehensive GlidePath plan and work to implement our recommendations on your own.
- Outside Implementation: You can choose to implement your new GlidePath plan with another reputable financial advisor.
- Work with Us: You can engage our experienced American Portfolios Denver team to help put your GlidePath plan into action by leveraging our time-tested Implementation Calendar & Checkpoint Processes.